Hi Stamping Friends,
I made this monochromatic baby card for a subordinate. I was lack of ideas before I started. Yet I’m happy with what I made! Hope this card is eye-pleasing to you and also brings you bundle of joy. Thanks for stopping by.
- Sponged distress inks to create monochromatic yet radiant effect.
- Applied Pearlescent Embossing Paste over a stencil.
- Stamped baby onesie and heat embossed text in white.
- Die cut scribble, onesie and text. (I used 3 dies.)
- Assemble the card as shown on top. The close-up is shown below. As can be seen, the shining pearlescent paste is really pretty.
Challenges to enter
- Dies R Us Challenge #79 – Anything Goes Using Dies
- City Crafter Challenge # 375 – You Don’t Bring Me Flowers
- Creative Moments #124 - ANYTHING GOES / MAKE IT FUNNY
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge – Add a Sentiment
- Crafting by Designs August Anything Goes Challenge
- Crafting with An Attitude Challenge # 30 - Anything Goes
- Love to Craft Challenge #13 - August Anything Goes
- Crafting Creations #348 – Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart #172 – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #356 – Anything Goes