2013/01/06

AT Home Thinking of You – MCC#77



This card is inspired by and made for the following challenges:

1.     More Cards Challenge (MCC) #77 Photo Inspiration Challenge as follows:

    


2.     Hero Arts January Challenge – Try Something New

     

  

       

Card Details

1.     All stamps are by Hero Arts.
The background stamp- Tiny Ink Spot is a HA’s 2013 new stamp. The Newspaper House was released last year but was the first time I used!


2.     I stamped Tiny Ink Spots three times using three different HA Shadow Inks.

3.     The hexagon embossing folder is by Spellbinders M-Bossabilities.

4.     The wonky scallop border is by My Favorite Things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen, this is such a fabulous card. Love this lovely CAS style with great embossed background and beautiful stamping on the house. Great take on four challenges. it's so nice to know you through More Card Challenge. Hope you have a great day! ... :)
    [版主回覆01/20/2013 15:18:57]Hi Mei Hsia
    What a coincidence that we have the same last name!
    I have been making cards for years but only did little in scrapbooking!
    I took Becky Higgin's Project Life class last year but did nothing for myself during and after the class! HA!
    Hope to get inspired by you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops.. Don't know why the comment appears twice. Sorry! :p
    [版主回覆01/20/2013 15:13:08]Hi Mei Hsia,
    Thank for stopping by and dropping me a sweet note!
    I am so excited to get to know you too! It is particularly thilled that you are also in More Cards Challenge Design Team!
    Hope to learn more from your beautiful artworks!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...