2012/11/18

Thanks ~ Fantasy in Fall



I made this card for the following challenges: 

1.      Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Fantasy in Fall

      

2.      Moxie Fab World The Canvas, Cork, and Burlap Challenge

      

3.      Moxie Fab World The Alphabet Stickers Challenge


      

I have to say that the color scheme and elements were inspired by the photo of Fantasy in Fall. I further incorporated cork and alphabet stickers so that I could also enter the other two challenges of Moxie Fab World!

When I tried to place alphabet stickers on the cork, I incidentally found that the cork was kind of resisting the stickiness of alphabet stickers! I ended up adding some Glossy Accents behind the alphabet stickers to make them more secured on cork! 

Card Details

1.      Stamp image is by Hero Arts.

2.      Rolled Flower die is by My Favorite Things.

3.      Alphabet Stickers are by Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...