2008/10/26

ISCC - Artsy Tag


I was so happy about being awarded 1 FREE stamp sheet of choice and 2 clear calendar cases by Betsy (Owner of Innovative Stamp Creations) for my entry to ISCC15 – Alter This! Betsy, thanks a million for your generosity!

ISCC16 – Artsy Tag is an interesting challenge in that participants have to use one of techniques from Tim Holtz’s blog, ISC exclusive stamp images and a manilla tag (#8).

I finally decided to use ISC Summer Elements III as the theme image and applied Tim’s September Technique, which I think is exactly the Brushless Watercolor Technique introduced in his first DVD, An Altered Journey. I also applied Tim’s July Technique which is similar to Faux Batik introduced in his first DVD, An Altered Journey.

I am the third one to enter and I’m a bit puzzled : Hi Friends, what are you busy about? Are you all busy making the Christmas cards? Or the low participation is a side effect of recent global financial turmoil?



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag. I like the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job! I love the raffia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - I love the softness of the flower.
    I too thought this would be a popular challenge!
    Ros

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know how you think. Your words will make my day! Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...