Hi Stamping Friends,
I hope you’ve had a great start in 2018. It’s time to play along with Happy Little Stampers (HLS) Mixed Media Challenge again. The January Challenge Theme is Garden.
For more details and other DTs’ inspirations, please check out the Challenge Blog. Anything mixed media could be linked up to our challenge as long as it follows our theme. Be sure to join for a chance to win $20.
I love visiting gardens because I love flowers. Flowers are beautiful and it’s always a delight seeing flowers. The following is how I made my tag.
1. Stamp background on tag.
3. Apply water over stencil to remove some of the distress inks. Apply more distress inks over stencil to increase depth and visual effect.
4. Stamp flowers and stems and color with Distress Inks. Die cut flowers and stems.
5. Assemble flowers and stems on tag and apply embossing paste over text stencil.
6. Apply clear Wink of Stella on flowers and stems. Splash some black inks on tag to create even more visual effect. Die cut text (by Tim Holtz) and adhere to tag to finalize the tag.
I hope my tag is eye-pleasing and inspirational to you. Please drop me a note if you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges to Enter
- Stamp and Stencils – On the Bright Side
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes Optional Blue
- Craft Stamper, Take It Make It January Challenge – Anything Goes Stamping Challenge
- We Love 2 Create Challenge #4 - Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes
- STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge– Anything Goes
- Country View January Challenge – Anything Goes
- Creative Artiste Challenge #34 – Anything Mixed Media Goes
- The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge #1 – Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge # 21 – Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #01